We have a strong background in social research, and the capacity to undertake large and small research projects:
- Assist in refining the research question
- Employ appropriate quantitative and/or qualitative methodologies to collect, collate and analyse data. This triangulated methodology (reliability and validity) provides both an understanding and explanation of specific social phenomena/social issues.
- We use fit for purpose approaches to gather the data including the development of :
- On line surveys
- Open-ended and closed questionnaires
- Observation and participant observation
- Open and closed interviews
- ‘Yarning’ circles
- Validated empirical instruments such as scales
- Content analysis
- Use a range of ‘fit for purpose’ techniques and equipment for analysing data ranging (e.g. web surveys, cloud tagging and key word/theme analysis, statistical analysis, use of tablets for collecting data in the field).
- Write comprehensive and clear reports where both the processes used and the outcomes of the research can be readily understood by readers no matter what their research experience or background.