Governance Strategy and Support
Without sound and strategic leadership from its governance body, an organisation’s capacity for innovation, success and sustainability in an environment of change is considerably diminished.
We work with the Board to:
- Identify and explain Board roles and responsibilities
- Develop and/or review governance policies and protocols
- Distinguishing the differences between a Board’s strategic ‘leadership’ role and management’s ‘operational’ role
- Address fiduciary responsibility and risk management
- Identify the skill sets required for different types of Boards
- Improve Board communication and decision making processes and protocols
- Clarify and confirm communication processes and protocols between CEO, Board Chair and Board
- Undertake and or support Board review processes
- Conduct Board evaluations
We also provide ongoing governance support including board member selection processes if required.